Financial Controller (AAT/QBE)
Salary: £45k - 50k per year
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for an Financial Controller, based in Worthing, on a exclusivity basis. This role would be sitting within a team of 20, where you you'll be the main contact of managing everything "finance" related through the business, from day to day transactional invoicing to producing the management accounts, you will be an integral part of helping the business to grow. They are currently going through a recruitment drive and are requiring someone at the Part Qualified/QBE Level, who can support the business owners with producing meaningful information around the figures and performance's of each product within their collection. The company has seen good growth level organically and through investment over the past few years, so this would be an excellent opportunity to work alongside an established successful business.
- Involved with all aspects of monthly management accounts preparation
- Managing the companies bank accounts, completing all the necessary reconciliation's
- Monthly reporting to CEO and liaising with Accountants, through month/year end closure
- Manage stock take and liaise with accountants on all details regarding company year end audit
- Preparation of monthly cash flow, supporting the yearly budget
- Undertaking financial, product and project analysis with extensive reporting
- Management of the financial risks and being proactive with detailed financial data analysis
- Supporting the external payroll bureau with regard to weekly/monthly payrolls
If you are interested in hearing more, please APPLY today.
They are offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package is included.
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com