Ref: MT - 10095
Salary: £35k - 42k per year
Location: Paddock Wood, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to be partnering a business in Paddock Wood recruit an Finance Analyst as an addition to their current finance team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the growth of the business. You will be studying towards either CIMA/ACCA and adopt a commercial style of accounting with the ability to build long lasting relationships around the business with both finance and non-finance staff.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop long range scenario modelling capability for strategic planning purposes.
• Assist in preparing Board level presentations to communicate trends, forecasts and annual budgets.
• Key contributor to setting and monitoring KPIs.
• Build business partnering capabilities through providing insight and analysis as well as challenging existing targets / the norm.
• Key contributor to the roll out of the new cloud-based forecasting & planning system modules (excel initially).
• Provide support to the FD and the wider finance team with ad-hoc projects focused on identifying opportunities to optimise the business and drive performance, as well as other finance initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join this exciting business. You'll receive a competitive salary plus benefits package as well as 2 days per week working from home.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com