Financial Analyst/Finance Business Partner
Salary: Â£45k - 50k per year + benefits
Location: Horsham, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst/ Business Partner for the Commercial Finance team a large FMCG firm in West Sussex with varied work and 3 days working from home, on a 6 month contract. The main purpose of the role will be to support the Customer Finance Manager and Financial Planning and Reporting Manager.
The role requires a qualified or part-qualified accountant with either commercial finance or finance business partnering experience, coupled with a Right to Work in UK.
Day to day duties and responsibilities include;
- Link to commercial and wider business team on internal control framework and quarterly reporting cycle
- Month end support including reconciliation of actual results versus budget
- Support the Customer Finance Manager and Financial Planning and Reporting Manager with ad hoc analysis and reporting requests
- Manage audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Be part of project teams to bring our new value-added products to the market;
The successful candidate will be fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Part Qualified with either commercial finance experience or strong business partnering experience; not afraid to challenge and influence key decision making.
Salary offered is £50,000 (pro rata for 6 months) plus benefits, hybrid working and flexible work pattern.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com