Junior Finance Business Partner
Salary: Â£28k - 32k per year
Location: Maidstone, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to be assisting an Internationally recognised leader in it's field recruit a finance professional to take ownership of their cash flow analysis and reporting. The successful candidate will become a key part of a team that are integral to the growth of the business moving forward. You will ideally be AAT qualified and/or studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification, and have experience with budgeting and forecasting, as well as an intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collate data from multiple departments to set the monthly cash forecast;
- Produce a weekly dashboard highlighting actuals v forecasts variances and provide commentary where appropriate;
- Produce a 12 month cash flow forecast;
- Work with other departments to improve the quality and accuracy of the forecast data where possible;
- Pro actively managing workload to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Comply with company policies and external accounting regulations and procedures for financial transactions and reporting;
This is an opportunity to join a business that offer great career progression, as well as a competitive salary, benefits and study support.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org