Senior Finance Manager
Salary: Â£60k per year + benefits package
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is working with a growing international ecommerce business, based in Brighton, to recruit a Senior Finance Manager, (ACA qualified accountant).
This company have grown impressively in the past year, are PE backed, and have ambitious plans to continue that growth organically across the UK, Europe, and US over the next few years.
As part of a high calibre head office finance team based in Brighton this role will be responsible for the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process across all markets. To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant with experience of financial reporting or management accounting gained in industry. You will ideally have experience of consolidations and you must be comfortable working in a broad hands on role in a fast-paced business.
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts reporting pack for review by the Financial Controller.
- Producing and managing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and providing financial analyses as needed.
- Preparation of the Board reporting pack with the Financial Controller.
- Working with the Financial Controller to develop the Finance team and Finance function.
- Oversee day to day accounting and financial management and cover when necessary.
- VAT returns for UK entities and other submissions to HMRC.
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be a key member of the year end team, supporting all aspects of year-end consolidated accounts and audit preparation at group (IFRS) level.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to join a business as they embark on the next phase of growth. This will bring opportunities to be involved in some exciting projects. Once restrictions allow the role will be office based for 2 to 3 days per week
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org