Assistant Finance Analyst
Salary: £22k - 26k per year + Benefits
Location: Crawley, Hampshire, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks are delighted to be working with a well-established company with offices in central Crawley. Our client is looking for an Assistant Finance Analyst. The position will be a role which will be liaising throughout the business and communicating with non-financial managers.
Duties will include but not limit too:
- Use technical skills to process and analyse large amount of data with a desire to learn new packages and technologies in order to remain at the forefront of a fast-moving field.
- Ensure accurate and timely data analysis
- Accurate and timely production of the monthly fault’s accounts, ensuring they are produced on a true and fair basis. This will include posting appropriate journals (accruals, transfers) and review of the team’s journals.
- AAT Level 4 qualified, or ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Prior experience of using BI tools such as PowerBI and Tabelua to drive business performance
- Ability to work effectively and proactively on own initiative and autonomously, without close supervision
For your experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please note, due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications.
For further information please contact Scarlett Newton on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com