Salary: £40k - 50k per year + Benefits
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance Ltd is delighted to be exclusively partnering a rapidly growing business in Sevenoaks with their recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
The role will involve the following:
- Leading the year-end and interim audit processes.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the group.
- Being the go-to person within finance for updates to accounting practices.
- Working with any new acquisitions to integrate accounting into Sage X3.
- Ownership of Fixed Asset accounting and policy, Capex monitoring and reporting.
- Responsibility for accounting for holding companies.
- Company secretarial responsibilities including filing of statutory returns with Companies House.
- Ownership of the group VAT process.
- Key contact for Corporation Tax for all group companies.
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified from practice (ideally 2+ years PQE).
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organised.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of preparing complex VAT Returns.
The role will pay £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience) + competitive benefits package.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org