Salary: £50k - 60k per year + Bonus and Benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting a Treasury Manager for a rapidly growing insurance organisation with offices based in Brighton. Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury and supporting the Group and finance teams on all treasury business issues, some of the key responsibilities will include managing group group assets, bank reconciliations, cash management and forecasting and currency hedging.
Some of the principal duties include:
- Taking full responsibility for developing internationally modern and cost-effective treasury practices and processes;
- developing and managing the security areas of payment;
- managing the treasury and intercompany policies and procedures.
- managing, reviewing and developing strong banking relationships, together with taking full responsibility for all FOREX accounting and cash flow forecasting, identifying trends and impact to budgets.
Some of the other responsibilities of the team include:
- Weekly cash flow management and reporting
- Long term forecasting and divisional analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting of interest income
- Monthly reporting for FP&A Board reporting
- Providing cover to monthly processes and modeling
- Manage the investment of cash to maximise returns whilst remaining within the agreed risk appetite.
- Maintain sufficient counterparties for deposits and cash investments.
- Manage Sterling and FX liquidity across the Group in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Project and manage liquidity funding requirements and usage to maximise efficiencies across the function.
The successful candidate will be degree educated and ACT qualified. They will possess extensive experience in the treasury/financial markets, preferably within the Insurance / Financial Services sector. In addition, the ability to work effectively in a regulated work environment is essential, together with strong communication skills and a self-motivated, adaptable and positive approach. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are also imperative coupled with competent IT skills and the ability to deliver at pace and under pressure.
This is an extremely well respected and professional company and for your experience in the above, they are offering a superb working environment and generous basic salary/package.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com