Salary: £40k - 45k per year + benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a Financial Accountant to join a national organisation in the centre of Brighton. The ideal candidate must be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant. The purpose of this role is to assist the accounts team with the provision of timely and accurate reporting of the management accounts for each of the company. To maintain the cash books and cash flow forecasts and report the key performance indicators on a weekly basis.
- Supporting the accurate and timely completion of the management accounts
- Completion of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations backed up with appropriate documentation and preparation of reconciliations for monthly review
- Completion of daily/weekly group cash reporting requirements
- Support of group companies’ statutory reporting and account completion, including liaison with auditors
- Support of VAT returns.
- Support the Financial Accountant during month end/year end close and budget process
To be considered for this role you should be an ACA/ ACCA newly qualified accountant with experience of financial accounting and the technical ability to be able to hit the ground running. This is an excellent opportunity for someone from a practice looking for their first move into industry.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org