Salary: £35k - 45k per year
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for a national organisation within the area. They are looking for studier's of ACCA/CIMA who are looking to move into a more hands-on/strategic position. You will have a strong knowledge around the different reporting systems, as you will be tasked to report on various business unit reconciliation, forecasts and budgets. You will need to have an analytical approach to resolving problems and finding effective solutions. You will report into the Senior Financial Analyst on a wide range of financial and accounting processes on how you can effective improve their internal/external accounting processes. You shall provide sound information to the relevant senior members with your own robust knowledge and analysis which will enable them to manage the client projects and run their divisions effectively and profitably.
- Preparing and improving regular reporting assignments, such as; monthly business unit reconciliation's, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Improving the information collated with the use of spreadsheet modelling
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting revenue and costs
- Support to the Senior Financial Analyst ad-hoc variance Analysis
- Preparation and support of Group and Divisional reporting
- Month End and Year End Reconciliation's
- Balance sheet reconciliation's
If you would be interested in hearing more on this EXCITING opportunity, please get in touch!
We are short-listing for the client by W/C 20/1/20
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com