Interim Head of Finance
Salary: £400 - 425 per day
Location: Tonbridge, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks is pleased to be working with a well-known business in the Tonbridge area. Our client is keen to recruit an Interim Head of Finance.
Role responsibilities include:
- Leading a finance team of 8-10 staff. Including qualified/part-qualified and transactional finance staff.
- Report writing for monthly Board Pack, Group sign off for new sites, changes to forecast, reporting of issues.
- Development of KPI reporting.
- Supporting the Finance Director with analysis and interrogation of data.
- Reviewing the work of the finance team.
- Working closely with external auditors & external stakeholders.
- Supporting the annual budget process.
- Ad-hoc commercial support to Finance Director and Managing Director.
- Review of monthly finance reconciliation packs.
Your profile will be similar to the following:
- Fully qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA (with 5+ years PQE).
- Experience leading a finance team.
- Strong IT & Excel skills.
- Positive outlook and ability to motivate a team.
- Ability to communicate and work alongside senior stakeholders across finance and non-finance.
This position will pay circa £400-£425 per day (if Umbrella/Limited Co.)
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org