Group Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £65k - 75k per year + Bonus and Benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting for a prestigious company with a turnover of c.£400m annually, with offices near Brighton, for a Group Financial Reporting Manager. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the role offers regular exposure to the CFO, Finance Director and other Financial Controllers, and requires a charismatic finance professional with gravitas and credibility to develop relationships across the group.
The vacancy has arisen due to an internal transfer and promotion, giving evidence of clear progression opportunities in this role. It offers exposure to different areas of industry within the wider group, as well as working with the Group FC providing support for M&A activity.
Some of the main objectives will be to:
- Preparation of the interim and annual report, consolidated financial statements, analysis, press releases and presentations to analysts
- Assist the Group FC and CFO with financial reporting matters as they arise, including the impact of changes to IFRS and UK GAAP
- Summarise technical reporting issues as they arise and communicate these directly to Divisions.
- Identify areas for development within the department and actively implement change and process improvement
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure period end processes are planned, managed and concluded effectively and efficiently
The successful candidate will be
- A fully qualified ACA accountant
- 4-10 years PQE from Top 20 practice, managing teams of auditors, or from a PLC.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, including Group Consolidations
- Formidable communication and Excel skills are also imperative, as is the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
For your experience and knowledge of the above, you will be rewarded with a very favourable basic salary, car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits package.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org