Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45k - 52k per year
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to introduce this role to the market for any aspiring accountant's who are at the latter stages of their studies - ACCA/ACA/CIMA and who want to move into more of a business partnering position. This role is varied and would need a forward-thinking, hands-on candidate who is very strong on Excel - as you will be tasked to complete various data analysis. They are looking for someone who can produce accounts accurately within a robust and effective control environment, whilst maximising the companies performance against regulatory obligations.
- Perform accounting results to management, making sure deadlines are consistently met
- Develop and maintain various systems in order to provide budgets, management information, cash flow forecasts and accounts
- Reporting on Key Performance Indicators to drive cost reductions across the business
- Provide financial insight and analysis to allow informed added value decisions to be made
- Develop key relationships with key stakeholders and provide direct support to Local Management
- Degree Educated
- Professional Accounting Qualification - ACCA/ACA/CIMA - studiers/QBE will be considered
- Advanced Excel Skills - Macros, VLook Ups, Pivot Tables
If you would be interested in hearing more on this EXCITING role, please APPLY today!
We are shortlisting for the client w/c 11th Nov
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com