Salary: £40k - 50k per year
Location: Croydon, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are pleased to be working with a well established business within the education sector. The candidate will be responsible for a successful and effective transaction service to the organisation. They will lead on accounts payable, accounts receivable delivering optimal customer service internationally. They will work in collaboration with the Financial and System Accountant, the Head of Business Partnering and the Treasury Manager to support the Finance Director to deliver an effective financial management of the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely payments to our suppliers and examiner, with the aim of a complete review of our processes across all the markets so to make them more transparent, automated and accurate
- Responsible for managing payments and overall debt management with the aim of setting up an on-line payment process across the organisation, reviewing fully our processes so to make them more transparent, automated and accurate
- Lead on the delivery on an expense management system
- Lead on the delivery of an optimal customer service to its stakeholders with a focus on continuous improvement
- Lead on improved and streamlined processes in collaboration with the Operation teams
A competitive salary is on offer, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop as the business continues to do so.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org