Part-Time (School Hours) Financial Accountant
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 Pro Rata
Location: Redhill, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
I am looking to hire a Financial Accountant on a part time basis for a consulting business to report directly into the Finance Director. This role will be suited to someone who has a sound understanding of what process to follow in relation to HMRC. Someone from a strong practice background would be highly desirable. This role will be based on 18/20hours per week and would suit someone who is an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant looking for a flexible working pattern to suit their current situation. The salary for this role is £55,000 pro rata.
Some of the main responsibilities below.
- Budgeting and forecasting of all staff and employee-related costs, including bonus provisions
- Processing of payroll and maintenance of the holiday pay provision
- Liaison with external advisers and auditors
- Benefits in kind management and reporting
- Ensuring & enforcing compliance with HMRC requirements for expenses and benefits
- Regular review and reconciliation of all control accounts
- Information and administrative involvement in employee related insurances
For further information please contact Ben Hickey on ., or email ben.3219ED4E3.email@example.com