International Reporting Manager
Salary: £50k - 55k per year + benefits and pension
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
This is newly created role managing the financial activities of the firm's international offices, and presents a great opportunity for a strong reporting manager with a bias towards partnering with the business. It will suit a qualified accountant with some experience of team management, financial reporting and consolidations, and offers superb visibility and career prospects.
Specific duties will include:
- Working with the overseas teams to ensure financial and management accounts are accurate
- Consolidation of reporting for the group’s international entities
- In-direct management of overseas staff including training and performance management
- Financial management and development of the companies international fixed asset register
- Application of accounting policies under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Production of management accounts and regular board packs
- Working with the auditors to assist in production of the firm’s annual statutory accounts.
- Reporting and analysis of budgets
- Financial support to new group businesses
You will need to have a confident and outgoing personality able to liaise effectively with management and senior team leaders across all areas of the business. Furthermore you should enjoy working in a high profile position which impacts across the entire business.
If you're a qualified accountant with 2 - 5years experience of financial reporting and consolidations, please don't hesitate to get in touch. This role must be filled shortly.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com