Salary: £55k per year + discret bonus and benefits
Location: Sussex, Lewes, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Our client is a successful and growing construction company in Sussex who are looking for a financial controller to oversee their finance team.
- The role is to support the CFO of the business in managing the finance team, including training and perfomance appraisals.
- Acting as a partner for the senior management team, assisting in the strategy process.
- Responsibility for financial reporting – statutory accounts, monthly reporting, cost analysis, EBITDA
- Managing cash flow for the firm
- Creating and presenting financial reports for Board Meetings
- Main point of contact for the auditors
- Preparation of quarterly financial forecasts and annual business plan
We are looking for:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant with 4-6 years post qualified experience in an SME
- Experience of assessing a company’s operating performance for EBITDA
- Statutory accounts preparation experience
- Cost analysis and cost reduction work
- A change agent, able to assess and improve work flow and systems
- Someone looking for their first or second appointment as Financial Controller who has a stable permanent career history
The role is an exciting opportunity to step up the career ladder, and offers a clear career path. If you fulfil the requirements above and have a confident nature together with excellent communication skills, please get in touch to find out more.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org