Salary: £50k - 55k per year + outstanding benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
My client, a hugely successful and vibrant company based in Brighton, seeks a Treasury Manager to join their growing finance team.
This newly formed role will report into the Head of Finance and act as Business Partner to senior stakeholders to manage the Modelling, Forecasting and Monitoring of cashflow and working capital across the group, as well as holding responsibility for the group’s FX and interest rate risk management and banking relationships.
Key Responsibilities include
- Provide financial analysis, insight and understanding on the drivers of the group’s cashflow
- Maintain and manage the group’s short term and long term cashflow forecasting models
- Providing narrative and insight to the business, shareholders and the banks
- FX hedging strategy and deal execution
- Provide risk and opportunity analysis on the cash position.
- It's essential that you are highly analytical & numerate with excellent communication skills - postive energy, flexibility and enthusiasm will suit the firm's culture well.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- It's essential to have at least 2 years experience in a Treasury Management or Cash Management role.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com