Salary: £35k - 40k per year
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to introduce a Management Accountant position (P/Q/Newly Qual) to the market for any aspiring accountant's looking for a new opportunity. The role will be supporting the FD in managing the accounts across a "group" level and consolidating these accounts at a month and year end's. The company have recently acquired a new business - so experience within this field would be a distinct advantage. They are looking for someone who is results driven and resilient, as you will be at the forefront of the team in the absence of the FD.
- Managing the monthly management accounts across the group - providing management commentry
- Supporting the FD in producing the re-forecasts, annual budgets and variance analysis for the month/quarter
- Provide support to the transactional team in regards to the AP/AR issues and resolve these promptly
- Responsible of the balance sheet reconciliations - making any adjustments when required.
- Supporting the annual audit process for the business
- Reviewing the financial performance and report back to stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be an active studier of (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with the relevant technical accounting knowledge. You will also need to be competent user on Excel and ideally be familiar with a range of accounting systems.
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org