Salary: £75k - 85k per year + bonus, pension & benefits
Location: Rochester, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance in Kent is currently assisting a growing and industry respected £16m turnover business in Rochester with the recruitment of a Finance Director. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant and current FD or FC with confident leadership skills and experience of partnering a CEO to drive improved business performance. This is a varied and commercial finance position and would suit a robust individual with the ability to challenge the status quo, look for ways to improve things and implement the necessary changes.
You will take responsibility for the following:
- Work with the CEO to drive improved growth and revenue
- Manage and motivate the existing finance team
- Management of the P&L and balance sheet maintenance and control
- Produce business information for the board to make informed business decisions
- Produce group consolidated financial and management accounts
- Manage company secretarial duties including insurance, leases, pensions, company cars etc
- Manage the accounting for future acquisitions
- Review new business contracts, terms and pricing
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add genuine value to the group and implement change. You will see your responsibilities grow as the group continues its expansion. Finally, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits to include a bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org