Salary: £55k per year + bonus, pension & health care
Location: Lewes, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting a Financial Controller for a growing international SME based near Lewes. Reporting to the MD and managing a small finance team you will take responsibility for the following:
- Working with the Managing Director to assist in strategic decisions.
- Responsibility for financial reporting, management reporting and cost analysis
- Managing cash flow
- Creating reports and presenting at Board Meetings
- Main point of contact for the auditors
- Preparation of quarterly financial forecasts and annual business plan
We are looking for:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant with 5-8 years in industry (not audit practice)
- This could be a first appointment to Financial Controller.
- Statutory accounts preparation experience
- Cost analysis and cost reduction experience
- A stable permanent career history
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add genuine financial input into the company and progress their career as the company continues its expansion.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org