Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a Finance Officer to join an organisation in central Brighton. The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified /QBE, must have previous experience within a Finance Officer role, have hands-on experience of issue resolution, management accounting, budgeting and financial control. Other responsibilities will include;
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations
- Month end close, P&L production and variance analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation and monitoring
- Banking, cash and cash flow reporting
- Ongoing review of internal controls
- Liaise with the bank, HMRC and auditors as required
The successful candidate will be part qualified accountant or Qualified by Experience with sound experience of financial control, including year-end statutory accounts, monthly commentaries and management accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is keen to gain invaluable experience of working for a thriving organization.
For your experience and knowledge in the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com