Salary: £55k - 65k per year + bonus & pension
Location: Horsham, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting a Revenue Manager for a growing logistics business near Horsham. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 4 whose remit is to ensure that the business is maximising its revenue, ensuring costs incurred are at agreed levels and capitalizing on any margin improvement opportunities.
The teams remit includes:
- Purchasing Analysis to support Commercial buying strategy
- Pricing Analysis to help define and safeguard that new and existing customer commercials are in line with company policy
- Revenue Realisation to ensure all revenue is being invoiced in line with customer agreements
- Supplier Cost and Query Management to ensure that the company is being invoiced correctly from their suppliers
- Yield Improvement to review customer KPI’s against profiled performance and business requirements
Key responsibilities will include:
- Introducing structure, process and controls to drive team process efficiency and value
- Setting timetables, KPI’s and targets to develop, motivate and manage team performance in achieving agreed deliverables
- Introduce and develop business process and reporting to drive support and improvement to purchasing, pricing and yield decision making.
- Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders and Account Owners to support the business’ approach to customer performance and commercial or operational variables.
- Supporting key stakeholders across the business with accurate analysis and insight
- Maintain accuracy of estimated cost, actual cost, revenue and other non-financial metrics within company systems
The relevant candidate may be a Yield, Revenue, Pricing or Margin Manager for an airline, travel company, energy or logistics company. You will be highly IT literate, possess staff management experience and ideally have had exposure to SQL. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org