Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £48k - 50k per year + benefits
Location: Croydon, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance has an exciting opportunity for an ACA /ACCA or CIMA newly qualified accountant to join a Croydon based company as a Senior Management Accountant. You will be a key member of the Finance Team reporting to the Group Director of Operational Finance. The role is responsible for the day to day accounting and financial management of the Sales, Margin and Selling Function. Other duties include:
- Key point of contact for budget holders and the senior management team, managing relationships and providing support.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly reporting, ensuring a strong understanding of all variances to budget/forecast and highlighting risks and opportunities to senior management and challenging budget holders where necessary.
- Overseeing and responsible for the consolidation of the annual budget.
- Leading the preparation of the year end audit and liaising with the company auditors.
- Assistance in the preparation of the Statutory accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious ACCA, ACA or CIMA newly qualified management accountant with relevant technical accounting experience including the ability to evaluate complex problems. You must be detail oriented, an enthusiastic team player, have previous management experience. The company can offer excellent career progression. They also offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com