Finance Business Partner
Salary: £50k - 60k per year
Location: Redhill, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a large respected organisation with offices near Redhill. The ideal candidate will be a nearly or newly qualified accountant with previous experience of business partnering or stakeholder management.
This role is the link between Finance and the Business and is an integral member of the wider leadership team. The role provides high quality financial insight and support, to enable the business partners to robustly challenge decision making and drive continuous improvement in business performance across respective directorates.
Major accountabilities of the role:
- Partner with the directorates to provide financial insight and analysis to allow informed added value decisions to be made.
- Representing the business partner area within the Finance Function and vice versa, to facilitate mutual understanding and alignment and to resolve any potential issues in a an effective and prompt manner.
- Financial analysis of actual monthly results/trends to provide increased cost visibility and ownership, ensuring a robust control environment and informed and insightful commentary.
- Maintain operational planning model optimising accuracy and efficiency of processes
- Reporting on key performance Indicators
The successful candidate would ideally have experience in insurance or financial services. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add genuine commercial value to the business and build their career in an organisation large enough to be able to offer lots of future opportunities
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org