Salary: £50k - 55k per year + Benefits
Location: Epsom, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with an excellent, independent firm based in the Epsom area. Our client is seeking a fully qualified Senior Client Manager to manage a large portfolio of clients.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing management accounts.
- Year-end accounts, which would include preparing the corporation tax returns and any personal tax planning, and passing the file to the Partner.
- VAT Returns.
- Ad-hoc client advice required for clients using a cloud-based accounting package, like Xero.
- Assisting clients with resource planning.
To be suitablle your profile will be similar to the following:
- Qualified in Practice and understands the needs of a General Practice accountancy firm.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Somebody who has a detailed understanding Cloud based accounting packages, and how the industry is changing (ideally Xero).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn within a small but fast paced team.
- Someone who is able to deal with multiple deadlines and tight targets.
- Good commercial awareness is a must – ideally the candidate has seen a wide range of businesses.
- Someone who is Professional and has client facing experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org