Salary: Market related
Location: Orpington, Greater London, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with a large Accountancy Practice in Orpington who are keen to add an Audit Senior to their team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing audits both in but primarily out of the office using a computerised audit system.
- To supervise and assist junior team members both in house and off site.
- To delegate and review work of junior team members; including audit files, draft documentation, accounts and corporation tax computations.
- Liaison with and dealing with client queries.
- To attend client meetings.
- Ensure client engagement documentation is up to date.
- Drafting of client invoices and to chase outstanding invoices.
- Regular review of client WIP and debtor.
- To assist in the preparation of proposals for new work, where necessary.
- To act as a mentor for junior team members and provide day to day training.
- Attendance at marketing events.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Qualified ACA.
- Previous experience in practice.
- Experience of completing audit and accounts work for a variety of business entities.
- Possess a high level of technical knowledge combined with excellent commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to the audience.
- Proficient in the use of using a computerised audit systems.
- Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to identify commercial and professional risks and ensure these are managed effectively.
- Track record of successfully managing, motivating and leading junior staff on assignments.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Driver with access to a car.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com