Technical Accounting Manager
Salary: £55k - 70k per year
Location: Tonbridge, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafon Banks Finance is pleased to be recruiting for a Technical Accountant to help lead a business through a period of growth and change. This is an exciting opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant (at least 2 years post qualified) looking for a first move from Practice into Industry. Previous experience of IFRS is essential.
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as IFRS Technical Accounting Manager.
The succesful candidate will play an important role in working closely with the external auditors and Technical Accounting group to ensure that the books and records correctly account for both standard and non-standard transactions and identify where IFRS and US GAAP diverge.
• Technical accounting lead; analysing complex matters and providing advice on accounting application
• Consolidation support for entities, providing support locally and to the US Corporate team
• Projects – manage a number of finance projects across disciplines. Initial projects to include extraction of entity records and harmonisation of processes
• Manage the completion of month end
• Manage the external audit, ensuring key milestones are achieved and the audit is effectively conducted
There is a very competitive salary on offer plus attractive benefits package. There are genuine progression opportunities within this fast growing business and an opportunity to help this fantastic business grow.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com