Mixed Tax Senior
Salary: Market related
Location: Guildford, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance is delighted to be working with an excellent independent accountancy practice in Guildford who are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Senior.
The role involves the following responsiblities:
- Responsibility for the compliance function for a mixed personal tax and corporate tax client portfolio.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns for a broad range of clients.
- Monitoring tax return progress to ensure timely completion and submission to HMRC.
- Advising tax clients of tax liabilities due on a timely basis.
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure both accurate and prompt completion of tax returns.
- Communicating effectively with clients both orally and in writing.
- Tax advisory duties - to attend client meetings, take notes; assist with the tax advice arising by creating documents, spreadsheets and reports for the client. Manage the progress of each advisory project. Prepare the necessary tax returns regarding the results of the project. Drafting the fees.
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a professional accountancy practice.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Willing to study for CTA.
- Demonstrates a good level of understanding of own technical/professional function.
- Experience of working on long term client relationships and of working on a fee basis with clients.
- Computer literate.
Competitive salary + benefits package.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com