Ref: Brighton FC
Salary: £55k - 60k per year + 10% bonus and benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
A successful international company based in Brighton is looking for a Financial Controller with the propensity to step up into the Finance Director role in the foreseeable future, working at the most senior management level. The Financial Controller will be responsible for oversight of the finance team’s work, being the main point of contact for the external auditors, managing the international cash flow with different currencies, and staff management. The team are responsible for producing all the statutory accounts for their UK entities and group consolidated accounts, as well as payroll, VAT, corporation tax, and producing all the budgets and forecasts.
The company culture is a very relaxed one, dress down, very sociable, people focused, flexible working available.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting
- Success as the main point of contact for external audit teams
- Team Management experience of minimum 3 staff
- Needs international experience, especially cash flow for different currencies, FX exposure, and at least an understanding of Hedging.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong control mindset
- Services based sector experience is a plus
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org