Salary: £45k - 50k per year + benefits
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for an ACA/ACCA finalist or newly qualified Financial Accountant for an international organisation with offices near Crawley. The purpose of this role is to assist the accounts team with the provision of timely and accurate reporting of the management accounts for each of the group companies.
- Supporting the accurate and timely completion of the management accounts
- Completion of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations backed up with appropriate documentation and preparation of reconciliations for monthly review
- Posting of month end journals and adjustments
- Completion of daily/weekly group cash reporting requirements
- Support of group companies’ statutory reporting and account completion, including liaison with auditors
- Posting of payroll to the accounting system
- Support of VAT returns.
- Support the Financial Accountant during month end/year end close and budget process
To be considered for this role you should be an ACA /ACCA finalist or newly qualified accountant with experience of financial accounting and the technical ability to be able to hit the ground running. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add genuine value to a company which is currently expanding.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com