Salary: £60k - 70k per year
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks are currently recruiting for an experienced MI Manager to join the UK division of a global financial services company. You will be responsible for the governance, provision and management of Management Information for the company. You will help deliver team results, build talent within the team and use your strong business acumen to make effective decisions to drive the company forwards.
- Managing, leading and mentoring a multi-functional MIC Team who service the MI requirements of the company
- Setting the strategic vision of the team ad producing iterative plans for the MI deliverables
- Input into the wider Finance division, supporting and leading divisional objectives, initiatives and meetings
- Responsible for governing the MI catalogue and change management process
- Responsible for reviewing change request process on a quarterly basis, and working with business analysts to ensure process meets the needs of the business.
- Accountable for MI stakeholder management, partnering with the business areas to ensure MI requirements are understood and suitable as the operating environment changes.
- Responsible for formulating the plan for MI delivery, alongside the ongoing review of MI production and development.
Extensive experience with Stakeholder Management and MI Team Management is required for this role. Further experience in financial services is highly desirable and exposure to Cognos is also an advantage. In return the role offers a competitive salary within a company focussed on providing good work life balance and future career opportunities for their team.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org