Salary: £30k - 35k per year + benefits
Location: Sutton, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a practice in Sutton who are looking to bring in an Insolvency Cashier to their expanding team.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, the organisation encourages clients facing financial difficulties to seek early advice.
The main purpose of this role is for you to take responsibility for all cash accounting for the recovery department. The role will require you to work on a range of tasks that shall include:
- Bank reconciliations;
- Opening and closing of associated bank accounts;
- Payment of funds via CHAPS's, BAC's and cheques;
- Payments and deposit account transactions (multi-currency);
- Banking of cheques and posting them on IPS;
- Maintaining petty cash control procedures;
- Completion of VAT returns (100, 426 forms etc.);
- Correspondence with banks and debtors;
- AML documentation checks;
- Maintaining client cash books on IPS;
- Reporting to the department Directors and Partners on a monthly basis.
For further information please contact Bence Szalontai on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org