Salary: £24k - 30k per year + Benefits
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is exclusively recruiting for a 3 partner led accountancy practice in the East Grinstead area. My client are well established over a number of years and are keen to appoint an Accounts Senior with potential career progression to Client Manager within 12-18 months.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Plan, carry out and assist with the preparation and completion of accounts/audits at client’s premises or at our offices for managerial review.
- Completion of periodic and statutory accounts.
- Completion of accounts/audit preparation work.
- Prepare Financial Reporting Review and Benchmarking reports.
- Prepare business tax computations.
- Prepare P11D’s
- Assist/prepare draft personal tax computations or returns.
- Ad-hoc work as required.
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACCA PQ or Qualified by Experience.
- 3-4 years+ practice experience.
- A desire to progress to Client Manager role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience of Iris, Sage 50 and Quickbooks desirable.
The role will pay between £24,000 - £30,000 + benefits.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com