Salary: £24k - 30k per year + Benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with an excellent firm of accountants based on the outskirts of Brighton. Our client is a two-partner practice, who have been established for a number of years. They are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Senior/Senior Bookkeeper to join their team.
The role responsbilities include the following:
- Producing a balanced set of books to trial balance.
- Reconciling control accounts.
- VAT Returns.
- CIS Returns.
- Performing routine bookkeeping needs and audit duties for clients on all business transactions as required.
- Ad-hoc work as required.
Our client are seeking the following candidate profile:
- AAT/MAAT qualified or Qualified by Experience.
- 3+ years recent experience for an Accountancy Practice.
- Xero and Quickbooks experience highly desirable.
- Friendly disposition and a team player.
In return the role will pay the following salary and benefits:
- £24,000 - £30,000.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Competitve pension.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org