Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + benefits
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for a client in Crawley who are looking to hire an additional Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team.
The client are a fast-paced organisation so ideal candidates will have experience working within a high volume purchase ledger environment.
- Check expense coding of invoices and expense forms received
- Ensure that invoices and expense forms have been properly authorised
- Processing invoices and expense forms and inputting them
- Recognising invoices that are related to fixed assets or that are prepaid and identifying so they are accounted for correctly
- Reconciling any supplier statements received
- Making payment runs to suppliers and posting payments
- Dealing with any supplier queries as and when they arise
- Point of contact for any purchase ledger related queries
- Responsible for cash-books and bank reconciliation
For further information please contact Bence Szalontai on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org