Salary: £30k - 46k per year + Benefits
Location: Farnborough, Berkshire, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with a Top 15 firm in Farnborough who are currently recruiting for a Audit Semi-Senior/Senior to join their team.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Preparing/running audits (dependent on level of experience).
- Mentoring junior staff on audits.
- Reporting directly to Senior Manager/Partner.
- Identify risk matters and raise with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget, gaining a full understanding for the Manager.
- Ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate profile will be similar to the following:
- ACCA/ACA PQ/Finalist/Newly qualified.
- Solid Audit background.
- Accounts preparation experience desirable.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build internal/external relationships.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org