Salary: £50k - 60k per year + Benefits
Location: Farnborough, Greater London, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with a top 15 practice in Farnborough. Our client are keen to appoint a Manager/Senior Manager to their team. For the right candidate this position could potentially offer a partnership route.
The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Planning and running audits beginning to end.
- Producing statutory accounts.
- Mentoring, training and managing a small team of junior/qualified accountants.
- Preapring and delivering tenders to new business.
- Management of mixed client portfolio.
- Driving process improvements and efficiencies.
The ideal candidate profile will be similar to the following:
- 2-6 years PQE (either ACCA/ACA).
- Several years practice experience in a top 100 firm.
- Staff management experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Technically strong.
- IFRS experience desirable.
- Experience reporting to partners.
- Generalist background in Audit, Tax and Accounts preferable.
Salary and benfits:
- £50,000 - £65,000 (dependent on number of years PQE).
- Potential Partner route.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Staff reward scheme.
- Private Pension.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org