Business Services Team Leader
Salary: Market related
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
I am currently working with an excellent medium sized firm in Leatherhead who are recruiting for a Business Services Team Leader.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Reviewing the management accounts for UK and multi-national companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department.
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of quarterly VAT returns, EC Sales Lists, Intrastats etc.
- Assisting startups in all aspects of financial support.
- Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems.
- UK financial reporting including annual accounts of limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders.
- One-off project work including investigations and occasional secondments to clients.
- Reviewing and reporting on financial information systems.
- Development of staff within the department, including reviews.
- Multi-currency accounting.
- General business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients.
The ideal candidate will have a background/skill-set similar to the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified (ideally 2+ years PQE).
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Team player.
- Professionalism and commitment.
- Ability to delegate and manage junior staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Management accounting experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org