Regulatory Operations Analyst
Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a part qualified analyst to join a growing national company with offices in Crawley. The role is ideal for a bright finance graduate with 2-3 years experience in an analytical role, who is working towards an accountancy qualification.
- Support the Regulatory Operations Accountant
- Assist in the monthly reporting of completed metered and unmetered connections
- Assist in the monthly reporting of ‘in-year’ income and direct costs
- Work with Connections / Regulatory teams to establish consistent reporting
- Act as a Connections point of contact for all regulatory reporting pack issues
- Review / implement appropriate control & reporting systems to ensure compliance to RRP
- To participate in ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and submission of the annual Connections Regulatory Reporting Pack (RRP). This role also includes liaising throughout the business, with regular communication with central finance departments, senior management, non-finance managers and external contractors.
In return the role offers not only the opportunity to gain large company experience with a competitive salary, but is also a progressive role with both technical and commercial elements.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com