Salary: £25k - 32k per year + Benefits
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is deighted to be partnering with an excellent 1 partner practice on the outskirts of Crawley. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Practice Accountant.
The role responsibilities include (but are not limited) to the following:
- To work in liaison with the Practice Supervisor and to schedule own work load within the working week.
- To prepare management accounts and year-end accounts for clients using Excel and IRIS computer systems, from records supplied by clients and to ensure accounts file is to the required standard for review.
- To prepare quarterly VAT returns for clients.
- To prepare corporation tax and personal tax computations relating to clients.
- To visit clients’ offices to carry out audit work, stock-takes and VAT returns.
- To liaise with clients in respect of their queries on their accounts.
- To arrange convenient times for clients to deliver their books to the office in readiness for accounts preparation.
- To assist in administrative duties in the absence of other staff, where necessary, such as answering the telephone, noting calls in message book, meeting clients in reception and taking messages.
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified, AAT qualified or Qualified by Experience.
- Several years accountancy practice experience.
- Ideally some Audit experience.
The role will pay circa £25,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience) and a competitve benefits package.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com