Salary: £9.00 - 12.30 per hour + holiday
Location: Hove, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a small organization in Hove, for a Finance Assistant. It is a 3 months fixed term contract initially and you will be dealing with all aspects of accounts payable and receivable processes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To prepare 2019-20 budget templates in excel for uploading to Xero accounting system ensuring totals reconcile to final budgets.
- To prepare four weekly sales ledger spreadsheets for the new financial year taking into account any fee uplifts.
- b) To update inventory codes, draft invoices and repeating templates on Xero to match sales ledger fee uplifts.
- c) To prepare 2019-20 carer payment schedules in excel
- d) To prepare 2019-20 price lists for uploading on One Front Door
- To check that data (hours) provided by WSCC agree to information held by the company.
- To prepare the spreadsheets for the fuel audit
- To update Sales ledger repeating templates on Xero to agree to 2019-20 figures.
- To work with Finance Manager to prepare year end schedules in accordance with auditor requirements
- To work with Finance and IT Director to complete carer fees reconciliation as at 31 March 2019 for all Lambeth carers
- To support the purchase ledger function to ensure that it operates in a timely manner.
- To ensure all data is kept in accordance with data protections guidelines and other company guidelines including inputting and security.
- To participate in operational services / finance meetings and ensure follow up actions are concluded in a timely manner.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in line with the company policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the company’s Equal Opportunity Policies and Procedures are implemented and to challenge prejudice, discrimination and oppression.
Ideal candidates will have strong background of purchase and sales ledgers, Xero accounting system and Excel.
For further information please contact Bence Szalontai on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org