Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £65k - 75k per year + benefits package
Location: Horsham, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager for a growing organisation with offices in Horsham, West Sussex. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with recent financial modelling of future scenarios experience in order to apply.
The role is expected to be high profile and will work closely with the CFO, FC and the Executive Management team as well as have significant contact with the Commercial and Programme Management parts of the business.
The primary focus of the role will be to perform budgeting, forecasting, analysis and evaluation of financials to enable the Group to meet its financial targets and to support major corporate decisions for the CFO and Board.
The role will also work closely with Commercial Programme Managers on their budgets and forecasts and will support the Commercial teams and the FC with tendering new contracts and reporting against delivery.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Manage the group financial budgeting and forecasting process (currently 6 monthly)
- Present financial planning outputs to the Executive Board
- Work with the business to manage, maintain and improve the medium and long-term business plan
- Model, risk assess and perform sensitivity analysis on business activity scenarios
- Work with Programme Managers to help facilitate accurate commercial project budgeting and forecasting
- Forecast key customer contract milestones and invoice payment intervals to allow FX exposures to be hedged
- Work with Programme Managers to review and validate commercial and grant tenders
- Prepare monthly commercial project reports including margin and variance analysis, working with Programme Managers to understand margin drivers
- Work with the FC to calculate monthly revenue on long-term commercial contracts
- Work with the FC to complete pipeline revenue forecasts for ongoing commercial contracts and perform sensitivity analysis based on key deliverable risks
This is an analytical and commercial opportunity with an element of business partnering across the business. This company is set to grow dramatically over the next few years so its an excellent time to join. You can expect to receive a well-defined career path and competitive benefits package.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com