Salary: £40k - 45k per year + benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a Part Qualified or Finalist level Finance Analyst to join a large respected organisation with offices next to Brighton station. This is a truly global organisation which offers state of the art, modern offices which have just gone through a major refurbishment. The company can offer multiple future career options in the UK and abroad as well as excellent benefits and flexible working. You will support the Finance Planning Manager by building strong relationships and with best practice processes you will drive robust, insightful and accurate business projections:
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Finance Business Partners to understand commercial background and financial impact, ensuring accuracy of forecasts.
- Ensure all general journals are fully supported with explanations, and all corresponding balance sheet accounts are fully understood.
- Take responsibility for dealing with any month end queries that may arise, ensuring that any actions are followed up in a timely manner.
- Responding to ad hoc queries and projects and providing support to the business heads, senior management, and Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Continual process improvement.
It is essential that applicants are finalist or newly qualified and are competent to a reasonably high standard using Excel. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who is keen to gain invaluable experience of working for a thriving organisation. The company offers fantastic mentoring, career prospects and work life balance. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org