Salary: £45k - 50k per year
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a large and expanding company with offices based in Crawley. The successful candidate will have experience with a range of systems and have the confidence to quickly pick up new systems.
- Assist in preparing and improving regular reporting including, but not limited to: monthly business unit reconciliations, quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
- Maintain reports in BI, Qliksense, Hyperion and HFM along with IT.
- Co-work with other financial analyst in FP&A team as well as corporate reporting team to manage & co-ordinate with monthly FP&A deliverable log and share with all stakeholders to plan their work accordingly.
- Establish EMEA FP&A archive database to facilitate with capability of the team to prepare ad hoc analysis efficiently and accurately.
- Manage ad hoc financial analysis as required.
The role will suit a newly qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA candidate with experience in FP&A. Whilst it is not essential to have experience in the specific systems such as Hyperion, demonstrating a range of systems exerience is required. In return the role offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as career progression options.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com