Salary: £45k - 50k per year + benefits
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently looking for an ambitious Financial Controller for an organisation outside of Lewes. Reporting to and working closely with the Financial Director. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance team and delivering high performance, continuous improvement and excellent financial analysis to the business. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Management of the month-end financial reporting process ensuring management accounts are produced in a timely manner and all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Production of Group consolidated financial statements including the detailed monthly management accounts and associated financial reports for each Group company.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts and review monthly cash forecasts setting out key assumptions, sensitivities and commentary on variances to previous forecasts; Developing reports and analyses that are crucial to the management of the business.
- This role will work both with the finance teams and other users within the business to implement this.
- Introducing an annual budgeting and forecasting process.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with sound experience of financial control, including year end statutory accounts, monthly commentaries and management accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who is keen to gain invaluable experience of working for a thriving organisation with expansion plans.
For your experience and knowledge in the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com