Junior Finance Analyst
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + Study Support
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Analyst role within a global company who av with offices based in Crawley. The role is suitable for a graduate at the early stages of their ACCA/CIMA studies, with 1 or 2 years experience in a finance role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the existing analyst with month end close process
- Review and maintenance of UK balance sheet and P&L
- Analysis of commercial spend to identify trends and opportunities
- Completion and submission of a range of Internal Management reports
- Completion of the annual budget process
- Financial support as required to stakeholders
- Support with the quarterly forecasting process
- Support to Senior Finance Analyst with compliance and Financial Reporting requirements
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification and have shown drive to further their career in finance. The opportunity offers a competitive salary alongside career progression and inclusive study support.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com