Salary: £40k - 45k per year + benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a Part Qualified or Finalist level FP&A analyst to join a large organisation in Brighton. You will support the Finance Planning Manager by building strong relationships and with best practice processes you will drive robust, insightful and accurate business projections. Key responsibilities include;
- Work with Finance Business Partners to understand commercial background and financial impact, ensuring accuracy of forecasts.
- Ensure all general journals are fully supported with explanations, and all corresponding balance sheet accounts are fully understood.
- Take responsibility for dealing with any month end queries that may arise, ensuring that any actions are followed up in a timely manner.
- Responding to ad hoc queries and projects and providing support to the business heads, senior management, and Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Continual process improvement.
It is essential that applicants are finalist or newly qualified (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA) with focus on external reporting and are competent to a high standard using Excel. The company offers fantastic mentoring and career prospects. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org