Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £25k - 28.5k per year + benefits
Location: Chertsey, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance has an exciting opportunity for an AAT, ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified Accountant to join a Surrey based company as a Part Qualified Management Accountant, near Esher. The role would also be suitable for candidates qualified by experience. You will be a key member of the Finance Team and you will contribute to the completion of Financial Reporting and company Accounts. Day to day duties will include:
- Responsibility for the credit control procedure, client debt levels and timely payments by clients.
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
- Processing and validating of employee expense claims.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Management Accounts and budget performance reports.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register and depreciation records.
- Preparation of Staff Commission payments.
- Posting of bank receipts.
The ideal candidate will have relevant technical accounting experience including the ability to evaluate complex problems. Strong excel skills and knowledge of computerised accounting systems is also essential, previous experience with Sage 50 would be preferential. You must be detail oriented and an enthusiastic team player. The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package including study support (if desired).
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com