Senior Financial Accountant
Salary: £50k - 55k per year + benefits
Location: Croydon, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is working with a growing manufacturing company to hire a Senior Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role to work with all aspects of the business, senior management and main market plc reporting. You must be hardworking individual with high levels of accuracy.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual report and the interim statements.
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters.
- Prepare the monthly group consolidation.
- Ensure subsidiary compliance to group accounting policies.
- Bank covenant reporting and cash flow statement preparation.
- Support on matters of UK taxation.
You must have strong knowledge of IFRS, accounts preparation and auditing a Plc.
Benefits: pension scheme, staff bonus, cycle to work scheme, life insurance
For further information please contact Lucy Jenner on 01737 300 933, or email email@example.com